Are you tired of getting up feeling more tired than when you went to bed? Me too.
I want to feel fricken awesome and I bet you do too.
What are the options?
- Febfast? Nah.
- Calorie-controlled diet? Sod that, I’ll be into the Lindt before 3 pm.
- Cranky green smoothie fast? Blurgh sounds like a week of kale, and it’s totally unsustainable.
- Pricy online celebrity endorsed weight loss program? No, on principle, Michelle Bridges is rich enough already and anyway this isn’t about weight loss.
- Naturopath, so I can part with close to $1000 for supplements and consults. Rory did that a few years ago, and we later found one of the supplements she’d prescribed was for a diuretic so she could prove her program resulted in weight loss. Call me cynical and there are some excellent practitioners out there, but it’s a bit hit and miss.
- Gwinganna or another health retreat? Oh heaven on a stick, I would love to have five days there right now. Fresh air, forest walks and totally delicious fresh, nourishing food. Sadly it’s not within my time or price budget right now. Most likely not yours either?
I don’t want crazy jargon, complicated instructions, and complex diagrams. I want precise (and concise) info, presented in a stunning ebook that’ll have me balanced, beautiful and in love with life—all in four weeks, flat.
I want a shopping list each week to make sure I don’t ever miss an ingredient I need. Organized. Efficient. And in control. (←The ultimate trifecta.) Just like myself in fact – haha!
So I took this problem to all-round good egg, qualified nutritionist and exercise physiologist, Kris Abbey.
“Simple,” she says, “simple, just do my Get Clean, Get Lean Program.”
I’m sorry did you say “simple?”
“Yep. Do my Get Clean, Get Lean Program.”
“But can I have wine?” I whine.
“Yes.” She says. That’s it; I signed up on the spot. Too easy, all I had to do was go here and everything else automagically happens. Except the eating and shopping, I still have to do that.
Day Four and before
Fast forward to Day Four, today. I’m eating all sorts of goodies; salmon, eggs, nuts, rice, curries, berries, yogurt, granola, fresh green, vibrant veggies, coconut cocktails. Against my cynicism I have to tell you today, I feel fricken awesome, and it’s only Day Four.
Kris has been with me every step of the way on this program. She sends me easy to follow, step-by-step emails with clear instructions that even I can follow. At the beginning she warned me, on Day Three you will feel terrible, and I did. The Black Dog and I skipped arm in arm down to the park where I outran him. Fat, overweight leech that he is. If you do this program, my advice is to book a massage in advance for Day Three.
By 3 pm yesterday, the Lindt was screaming from the cupboard but I had dark chocolate mousse with RASPBERRIES instead. Ha, Lindt with all your added sugar, go suck a bike tyre.
Today I feel like a new woman, light on my feet, fresh and ready for whatever the day throws at me. And you know what, I don’t even feel like having wine later, but if I do I’ll bloody well have one. Because I can.
Join me? It’s so eeeeasy, and there are snacks too because we all love snacks.
A sweet deal for you
Let’s share the awesomeness around, if you sign up for the program yourself before 29 Feb (← leap year bonus, woohoo!) Kris and I will give you a whopping 25% discount on the already affordable price RRP of $269 making the price a teeny $202.
That’s a sweet deal with no added sugar.
Just use the code Sara Lucas at checkout.